Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Understand we`re fighting a war that we can`t win

Been asked if I was a "c-striker". At first I didn`t know what it was at all. Then - of course, the game Counter Strike - if I was playing this kind of computer game. Well, nope.
I`m playing my music half seriously, I`m corresponding to some people that I like (not too many, but enough to keep me busy...), I like to read, not at last I like spending time with my girlfriend (bride soon!) - no time left to sink into virtual reality shootings.
Besides, my life already feels like being under fire constantly. Mobbing, harrassment, stressing, yelling, all that shit - I donĀ“t need more of this. I`m glad to have discovered some things that are out of an atmosphere of constant struggle. No counter striker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home